What we do
The network supports regional development by helping local businesses to arrive at shared local solutions that are more accessible, more affordable and ultimately, more effective at meeting their needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs across multiple sectors.
The objective of the network is to support member companies to develop and grow through the provision of relevant and flexible training.
Fingal Dublin Chamber Skillnet is promoted by Fingal Dublin Chamber. Fingal Dublin Chamber Skillnet is a regional, multi sector network for companies of all sizes in the Fingal region. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises based in the Fingal region.
Supports to Network Member Companies
- Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
- Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
- Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
- Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
- Programmes for current and future leaders
- Certified and non-certified technical training
- Access to a network of businesses within the region
- Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events
Enhancing management capacity, particularly in SMEs, is key priority for all Skillnet Ireland networks. Programmes to enhance and develop management capability will be a key offering of the network.
A number of other Skillnet Ireland Learning Networks participate in the Skillnet Ireland Employment Activation programme. This initiative is designed exclusively for unemployed people and includes free training in skills in demand by companies combined with direct access to employers through meaningful work placements. For further information on Skillnet Networks offering free training programmes for those seeking employment, subject to eligibility criteria, see the Skillnet Ireland website.