Start date: TBC
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Dublin City Centre
Course code: N/A
Microsoft Excel is a useful tool for generating spreadsheets from a number of data sources. Using calculations and functions, users can easily manage any type of data including budgets, financial data, statistical data, reports, charts, graphs and small lists.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- generate spreadsheets from a number of data sources
- use calculations and functions to easily manage any type of data including budgets, financial data, statistical data, reports, charts, graphs and small lists.
Who is the course for
This course is designed for those who wish to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format and print basic Microsoft Excel 2013 Spreadsheets.
- Creating a Basic Workbook
- Working with Data
- Using Basic Excel Tools
- Using Timesaving Tools
- Formatting Data
- Inserting Art and Objects
- Viewing, Printing and Sharing Your Workbook9
- Customising the Interface