Start date: TBC
Duration: 3 Days
Certificate: QQI Level 6 People Management Skills
Course code: 6N3945
This QQI Level 6 Effective People Management Course equips you with a comprehensive overview of the skills used by successful managers. This practical, 3-day workshop covers the theory behind strong management skills and the practical aspects of being a motivational leader.
The course is highly interactive and utilises real life insights and practical everyday business examples.
Course topics include-the dynamics of teams, factors involved in building a strong team, managing different personality styles within a team, communicating effectively, and how to support individual team members.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- Use effective skills for leading, managing and motivating a team
- Use their improved communication and influencing techniques
- Manage different personalities and encourage mutual respect and cooperation
- Manage effective team meetings and carry out delegation duties assertively
- Resolve conflict and deal with difficult people and situations confidently and positively
- Understand how self-management can enhance their credibility
- Have a personal action plan to apply learning back on the job
Who is the course for
This three-day QQI Certified Level 6 Effective People Management course (6N3945) is aimed at learners who are managing people in a team or individual context. The course has been designed to examine the key aspects of people management and provide practical guidance on how to take a holistic approach to improving team performance.
- Effective team management & leadership
- Introduction to the cycle of people management
- Effective communication & feedback
- Managing under performers & challenging behaviour
- Managing conflict